CCA WIRE Copper Clad Aluminum Wire
Diameter Specification: 0.12 mm – 8.00 mm
Copper clad aluminium wire, commonly abbreviated as CCAW or CCA wire, is an electrical conductor composed of an inner aluminium core and outer copper cladding. CCA wire is sorted into Hard-Drawn (H) and Annealed (A). According to the process can be divided into Cladding CCA wire and Plating CCA wire.
1. Given the same weight and diameter, CCA Wire measures 2.6-3.2 times longer than copper wire.
2. According to pure copper wire, the impossibility to separate copper from CCA wire, so it keeps thieves away.
3. CCA wire is more malleable than copper wire, unlike aluminum that would generate the insulation oxide, easier processing and good conductive properties.
4. CCA wire is light weight, easy to transport and installation and construction to reduce labor costs.
5. CCA wire has significant social benefits, it can save a lot of copper raw resources.
CCA wire widely used in Cable TV signal and large volume communications net work signal transmission, control signal cable, welding cable and so on.
High Frequency Signal Transmission :
1. Choice conductor material for cable TV coaxial cable;
2. 50Ω Radio frequency (RF) cable;
3. Flexible RF coaxial cable inner conductor material;
4. Computer cable and other data cable inner conductor material;
5. Superfine coaxial cable inner conductor material;
1. Choice conductor material for Enameled Wire;
2. Power cable conductor material;
3. Control cable conductor material;
4. Car and locomotives cable inner conductor;
5. Construction cable conductor material;
6. Bus-bar conductor material;
8. RF shielded cable network;
Special Magnet Wire :
1. Choice conductor material for Computer;
2. Mobile communications wire;
3. Coil or column used in Aeronautics and Astronautics or Military Devices;
Bobbin size: DIN 130, DIN 160, DIN 185, DIN 200, DIN250, DIN 400, DIN 500, DIN630, DIN 780;
|Technical Characteristics||Clad type||Plated type|
|10H||10A||15H||15A||Hard (H)||Anneal (A)|
|Size range (mm)||0.12 – 8.00||0.12 – 8.00||0.12 – 8.00||0.12 – 8.00||0.12 – 8.00||0.12 – 8.00|
|Copper content (%) by weight||25 – 31||25 – 31||32 – 40||32 – 40||6 – 15||6 – 15|
|Conductivity (%) at 20°C||62||62||64||64||60||60|
|DC Resistivity (Ω.mm²/m)||0.02743||0.02743||0.02676||0.02676||0.02756||0.02756|
|Tensile strength (Mpa)||≥ 150||≥ 110||≥ 150||≥ 110||≥ 150||≥ 100|
|Elongation (%)||≥ 1||≥ 8||≥ 1||≥ 8||≥ 1||≥ 8|
|Noted: Products can be customized according to special requirements.|
Why Choose Us
1. We will reply your inquiry within 24hour.
2. We have strong and enthusiastic sale team with high professionality who can serve you at an effective way.
3. We have strict quality/inspection control system to ensure quality of our products.
4. We offer favorable and great competitive price at high quality.
5. We offer fine packing to protect the products before shipping.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A1: We are manufacturer.
Q2: Do you have your own R&D team?
A2: Yes, we can customize products as your requirements.
Q3: Do you provide free samples ?
A3: No, We don’t provide samples.
Q4: How about the quality?
A4: We have the best professional engineer and strict QA and QC system.
Q5: Can we be your distributor?
A5: We are looking for distributor and agent all over the world.
Q6: How’s the package?
A6: Normally are cartons, but also we can pack it according to your requirements.
Q7: How’s the delivery time?
A7: It depends on the quantity you need, 1-25 days usually.